Inflatable life jacket double section type for Navy Assaul Troops
with the following characteristic:
- Buoyancy System: consists of two independent sections each one equipped with its activation, each one giving 100N buoyancy. Equipped with two CO2 cartridges 24 gr. each. Total buoyancy 200N.
- Buoyancy sections: Polyurethane fabric with high frequency electronically controlled welding. Bright Color of buoyancy sections for high visibility.
- Activation: manually operated by activator with firing pin operated using a cord with knob handle or yellow anchor.
- Housing: a collar in polyester fabric type 600 with double PU WR finish in black color and the same Velcro closure, to allow automatic opening in case of activation.
- Closure system and adjustment: adjustable waist belt with quick release buckle, back support belt ensuring the correct positioning of the buoyance sections once activated.
- Fit: the device is worn as a normal vest, with the adjustment buckle which goes to fit the center of the chest.
Extensive ergonomics, lightweight and reduced size!